- can (8 oz) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Original Crescent Rolls (8 Count) or 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Original Crescent Dough Sheet
- 1round (8 oz) Brie cheese
- 1egg, beaten
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate crosswise into 2 sections. Pat dough and firmly press perforations to seal, forming 2 squares. If using a dough sheet, Unroll the dough; cut crosswise into 2 rectangles. Pat dough to form 2 squares.
3. Place 1 square on an ungreased cookie sheet. Place cheese on the center of the dough. With a small cookie or canapé cutter, cut 1 shape from each corner of the remaining square; set cutouts aside.
4. Place the remaining square on top of the cheese round. Press dough evenly around the cheese; fold the bottom edges over the top edges. Gently stretch dough evenly around the cheese; press to seal completely. Brush with beaten egg. Top with cutouts; brush with additional beaten egg.
5. Bake for 20 to 24 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 15 minutes. Serve warm.