A short sale is the sale of a home in which the proceeds from the sale are not sufficient to pay off the existing loan(s) but the lender(s) accept(s) the discounted amount to fully satisfy the loan(s).
A foreclosure is the process a home goes through when a lender attempts to recover the balance of a loan from a borrower who has stopped making payments.
Once a home has been foreclosed on by the bank, it becomes an “REO” or real estate owned property that is sold by the bank.
The Cesi Pagano Team specializes in short sales with over 26 years of real estate experience. Cesi Pagano and her team have extensive experience and they have stream lined they’re systems to make the short sale process a smooth and easy transition for you. Here are a few reasons why The Cesi Pagano Team is qualified to help you and some of the benefits they can offer to homeowners:
- Free Legal Consultation and Representation
- Free Listing Consultation and services
- Successfully closed over 1,000 short sales and lien releases
- Over 98% success rate
- Closed short sale transactions in record time
- Minimize derogatory credit
- Eliminate back taxes and other liens
- Specialize in full release of future deficiencies and liabilities negotiated by attorney
- Receive up to $30,000 from bank (depending on lender and loan)
- CDPE Designation, Certified Distressed Property Expert
- Pre-Foreclosure Specialist Certification
- Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource Certification
- Certified HAFA Specialist (Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternative)
Contact The Cesi Pagano Team for more information on Southern California Short Sales and Bank Owned Real Estate.