Founded in 1999, Ladera Ranch has two kinds of areas: “Neighborhoods” and “Villages”. The community is home to more than 90 neighborhoods, each of which was designed by a different builder. Beautiful, mature landscaping and exceptional access to amenities are just some of the reasons why buyers choose Ladera Ranch real estate.
The Ladera Ranch has a strong feeling of community, with it’s commitment to various events throughout the year. From the annual 4 July Celebration which starts with a 10k / 5k race and then a community parade to the Summer Concert series, Family Campout, Movie night in the park, Spring and Fall Festivals, National Night Out, Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony and Santa visit, Bark, Biscuits and Brew event for our 4 legged friends as well as partnership events with local charities and vendors. As you can see, this is an area that loves to celebrate together!
Many residents are drawn to the community of Rancho Mission Viejo due to its impressive and elaborate amenities including but not limited to:
- Five distinctive village clubhouses featuring pools, gardens, water play parks, tennis, tot lots, barbecues, picnic areas, outdoor fireplace, and skate park.
- Seven walking and hiking trails connecting you to community destinations, the rugged beauty of the surrounding hills and nature, and regional trails that let you explore the area and beyond.
- Sixteen diverse parks, including Wagsdale Park for your furry companion, offering such features as sports complexes, tennis courts, pools, plunges, and spas,
- soccer, baseball, and T-ball fields, gardens, and even small-town gazebos and bandstands for summer concerts.
- High-speed Internet throughout the entire community.
- Well-maintained landscape, trails, streetscapes, parks, and neighborhood quality through centralized community maintenance and services.
As you can see, there’s a little bit for everyone in this community-centered city!