Considering selling your current home but unsure if it’s the right time?
Here is a list we’ve put together to help you decide if now is the right time for you. If you find it is, give us a call and set up a free consultation to talk more about this exciting new venture!
- Demand is up due to interest rates that are at record lows. Money is cheap to borrow right now, allowing buyers to get a bigger house for the same amount of money, helping you sell your current home and buy your dream home!
- On a similar note, if you are considering a purchase, it’s a great time to get the home of your dreams with higher purchasing power due to these lower rates.
- Currently, we’re in a Hot Seller’s Market, and home values are up.
- Some folks are looking for second homes and investments due to the low-interest rates, which is another avenue of buyers looking for a home like yours to purchase.
- Buyers looking during this time of the year are typically real buyers and more motivated to purchase.
- Real estate activities have adjusted to our current climate, making it easier and safer than you may think to sell right now.
- You can never tell how long the market will remain a Hot Seller’s Market. If you want top dollar for their home, now is the time to act!
- Relocation Buyers are out there now. Many companies are continuing to hire and they want employees to start sooner than later – one more pathway to selling your home quickly.
- If you have a really attractive property, buyers will likely have to bid for the property, which means more profit for them!
- With the election over, it’s only a matter of time before there is a market shift and current rates increase. This is a huge reason many people choose to sell while inventory is low and the market is in their favor.
After reading this list, if even one of these rings true to you or tempts you to lean towards selling your current home, call us today for a complimentary analysis and consultation – 949-370-0819.