Just Listed: 87 Cerrero Ct., Rancho Mission Viejo, CA 92694
Enjoy the good life in this spacious and beautifully upgraded home where you will enjoy a 55+ lifestyle combined with a rich community experience in a spectacular setting with golden sunset/hillside views from every room! Welcome to 87 Cerrero Ct., tucked away, the fabulous Avocet at Esencia neighborhood of Rancho Mission Viejo!
Built in 2016, this 3 bedroom, 3 bath single family home for sale features all the upgrades and open space you’ll want and need. Gorgeous wood floors draw you in and flow seamlessly through the open floor plan. Relax in the cheery great room which features a custom built-in in a rich espresso stain, vaulted ceilings, recessed lighting and huge windows with spectacular views of the rolling green hills.
Friends and family will enjoy keeping you company at the large island/breakfast counter as you prepare a treat in the fully appointed kitchen with high-end stainless appliances, expansive granite countertops, petite marble tile backsplash and immaculate white cabinetry.
The dining room makes a wonderful place to host the next gathering with doors that open out to the outdoor Ranch Room which hosts a cozy gas fireplace – offering you the best in indoor-outdoor entertaining.
The backyard has been finished in pavers and lovely landscaping offering ample space for dining, entertaining, sunning and visiting with friends while enjoying stunning views.
The main floor master bedroom and bathroom have been beautifully upgraded to include marble counters, glass tile detailing, framed mirrors, plantation shutters and more. A secondary bedroom and bathroom, laundry room, and office on the main floor plus a large bonus room (possible 3rd bedroom) with a large view balcony and powder room on the second level round out this perfect home.
87 Cerrero Ct. is located within the master-planned community of Rancho Mission Viejo just steps from expansive community amenities. Avocet at Esencia offers beautiful courtyard-style homes with single-level floorplans for those 55+. This fully integrated 55+ neighborhood goes above and beyond when it comes to amenities. They include clubhouses, parks, trails and miles of scenic corridors for hiking, biking and leisurely walks.
Being a resident at Avocet at Esencia Rancho Mission Viejo entitles you to:
- Brand new K-8 school (opening Fall 2018)
- Esencia Farm where your family can plant and grow produce
- Multiple pool/spa facilities with water features for all like the South Plunge
- Parks with pavilions
- Community center with fitness room
- The Camp Out – an open-air gathering space with firepit and BBQ, shade structures, and picnic tables with benches. Perfect for families wanting a stay-cation!
- The Canyon House – the perfect place to gather! Enjoy open-air seating, event amenities, and large activity lawn—all surrounded by panoramic canyon landscapes.
- Canyon Coffee at The Canyon House brings the community of Esencia together over cups of piping-hot Peet’s Coffee and other refreshments.
- South Paw Dog Park – The perfect retreat for man’s best friend. A dog park complete with dog watering and washing stations.
- Miles and miles of hiking and biking trails
- Close proximity to downtown San Juan Capistrano, San Clemente, Dana Point Harbor, and local beaches.
- Fantastic schools of the Capistrano Unified School District.
To schedule a showing of 87 Cerrero Ct., Rancho Mission Viejo, CA 92694, please contact The Cesi Pagano Team at 949.370.0819.
For more information, please click here.