Just Listed: 8 Marisol St., Rancho Mission Viejo, CA 92694
Welcome to 8 Marisol St., a delightful and spacious 3 bedroom + tech center, 2.5 bath home for sale in Rancho Mission Viejo. This magnificent home lies within the charming neighborhood of Trellis at Esencia; a community marked by trellises, citrus trees, and rose gardens which dot the landscape.
Upon arrival to the home, a friendly white picket fences greets you, leading you past the front porch and into the warmth of the open living areas. The airy living areas are dressed in stunning wood-look floors, plantation shutters, recessed LED lighting and plentiful windows and doors which allow the sunlight to fill the rooms. The family room is open to the dining area and kitchen allowing for maximum connectivity with your loved ones.
You will love preparing meals in the fully appointed kitchen with upgraded GE Stainless appliances, large center island with breakfast counter, large stainless steel single basin sink, pristine white shaker cabinets, and quartz counters. Petite subway tile backsplash decorates the kitchen and gives it a gorgeously polished look.
A large patio which has been finished with pavers offers views of the rolling hills and connects to the pocket park behind;extending your outdoor space even further.
A powder room on the main level with crown molding and upgraded vanity provides convenience for family and guests alike. The second level hosts a stunning master suite, two secondary bedrooms, a third bathroom, a laundry room and tech center with built-in desk.
Master suite upgrades include E-Stone counters with decorative tile detailing, a large tiled walk-in shower, wood-look floors, large walk-in closet with built-ins and secondary closet. All bedrooms have upgraded carpeting, plantation shutters and recessed lighting. A two car garage with epoxy flooring and overhead storage completes this wonderful home.
One of the many highlights about living at 8 Marisol St., is the award-winning neighborhood of Trellis at Esencia. Create a lifestyle full of fun, adventure, and leisure. This new community is nestled in the hills between Ladera Ranch and San Juan Capistrano and offers some of the most elaborate amenities and surroundings in all of south Orange County. Being a resident at Esencia Rancho Mission Viejo entitles you to:
- Brand new K-8 school (opening Fall 2018)
- Esencia Farm where your family can plant and grow produce
- Multiple pool/spa facilities with water features for all like the South Plunge
- Parks with pavilions
- Community center with fitness room
- The Camp Out – an open-air gathering space with firepit and BBQ, shade structures, and picnic tables with benches. Perfect for families wanting a stay-cation!
- The Canyon House – the perfect place to gather! Enjoy open-air seating, event amenities, and large activity lawn—all surrounded by panoramic canyon landscapes.
- Canyon Coffee at The Canyon House brings the community of Esencia together over cups of piping-hot Peet’s Coffee and other refreshments.
- South Paw Dog Park – The perfect retreat for man’s best friend. A dog park complete with dog watering and washing stations.
- Miles and miles of hiking and biking trails
- Close proximity to downtown San Juan Capistrano, San Clemente, Dana Point Harbor, and local beaches.
- Fantastic schools of the Capistrano Unified School District.
To schedule a showing of 8 Marisol St., Rancho Mission Viejo, CA 92694, please contact The Cesi Pagano Team at 949.370.0819.
For more information, please click here.