A sophisticated and classic beauty with a gorgeous Italianate exterior has hit the Southern California market! Welcome to 12 Hydrangea Street. This single family home for sale in Ladera Ranch is located right next to a tranquil pocket park and boasts one of the larger yards in the Astoria neighborhood.
You and your family will have plenty of space to spread out at 12 Hydrangea Street with its 3 bedrooms + loft + 2.5 bathrooms! As you arrive home, a charming covered front porch and lovely rose gardens highlighted with landscape lighting greet you. Beautiful tile floors entice you in to the formal living areas and beyond.
You’ll love preparing meals in your light and bright kitchen featuring slab granite counters with back splash, large breakfast counter/bar, pristine white cabinetry, and white appliances. Enjoy your meals in the casual dining area with a peaceful view of a trickling fountain and plenty of natural light.
French doors in the kitchen open to the extremely private back patio with no neighbors beside. This stone patio with fountain and raised stone planters is a marvelous place to entertain or just enjoy some quiet time.
Upstairs, bedrooms and bathrooms are light and bright with crown molding, designer paint, and ceiling fans. The extra large “super bedroom” provides ample space to spread out and relax, while the open loft offers endless possibilities for use. At the end of the day, you can escape to the peaceful master bedroom which features French doors to your own private balcony with lovely views of treetops, the foothills, and beyond.
One of the many perks of living at 12 Hydrangea Street is the fabulous close-nit community of Astoria in the Avendale Village of Ladera Ranch! Revel in Ladera Ranchs’ superb amenities, pools, and parks all close to 12 Hydrangea Street. As a resident of Ladera Ranch, you’ll delight in:
- 5 distinctive village clubhouses – featuring pools, gardens, water play parks, tennis courts, tot lots, BBQ’s, picnic areas, outdoor fireplaces, and even a skatepark
- 16 diverse parks offering sports complexes, tennis courts, pools, plunges and spas, soccer, baseball, and T-Ball fields, small town gazebos, bandstands for summer concerts, and a dog park
- Aquatic park
- Community gardens
- Movie nights, summer concert series, 4th of July celebration all hosted by the community
- Recreation center and library
- Access to award winning schools of the Capistrano Unified School District
- Founder’s Park and Avendale Clubhouse nearby
So what are you waiting for? Make 12 Hydrangea Street your forever home today!
To schedule a showing of 12 Hydrangea Street, Ladera Ranch, CA 92694, please contact The Cesi Pagano Team at 949.370.0819.
For more information, please click here.